Richard Davies Bob Graham Round

13th June
leg 5 10.5 miles 2,500 feet

One week after Will and I did the Ramsay Round we went to support one of Wills – and now one of my – friends on a Bob Graham round. I was a bit tired so decided to do leg 5 with him, thinking it would be a comfortable paced trot out, I was wrong. Will decided better of it and gave more logistical support and encouragement – not that he needed much of either. He was making the most of the perfect weather and was so well up on schedule at Honister pass that a lot of his support hadn’t even got there in time. I ran with him over Dale Head, Hindscarth and Robinson taking photos, which felt fine until the 6 mile road section, were at times it felt like we were doing a 10k race. He finished in a mighty impressive 18 hours 48.

No comments: